My Hereafter Project (MHP) is a registered charitable organization established in the year 2013. It started as a Community Based Organization helping the poor and needy in society. MHP has now registered with the Registrar Generals Department of Ghana as a Non-Governmental Organization in February, 2018. The organization since its inception provided support to the vulnerable people in the Northern, Ashanti and Greater Accra regions respectively. MHP has now extended its support to people in all the 10 regions of Ghana championed by committed and dedicated team of volunteers representing and working for the people in their various regions. We are rather young but see a great potential in our relevance in growth.
We dedicate our time, skills and resources in reaching out to the poor and needy, irrespetive of their caste, creed or status .
You can be one of us today.
The vision of MHP is to reduce illiteracy and up scaling learning opportunities for underprivileged children and youth; and promoting the life of the disable and vulnerable in society by addressing the root causes of poverty and empowering communities. From addressing short-term needs to dealing with long term issues..
Equity in the standards of leaving.
We at MHP seek to help the poor in the society by contributing the little they have as well as looking for donors and sponsors to help make our projects successful.
We have impacted numerous of live by the little we do.
The Mission of MHP is: Helping the youth, the poor and the needy irrespective of their caste, creed and status.
List of our volunteers
Become Part of our Volunteers.
Nuhu Sadia Halimatu
Bed Health Science Education. MD - MHP
Husseina Adongo Ibrahim
Health Educator - MHP
Mohammed Khalid Suraj
The objectives of the organization are:
- Providing vocational and employable skills to street children who are out-of-school to reduce poverty
- Providing health education and screening to women and children in the remote villages
- Championing projects that brings about peace and development in societies
- Train women in income generating and livelihood projects
- Providing scholarships to brilliant but needy students and monitor the progress of those students to ensure the sustainability of the project.
- Empowering the youth to initiate their own start-ups
- Enhance the welfare of Orphans, prisoners and the disable in society
MHP has been helping children, women and youth from the vulnerable communities to move on in life with the means of providing support to enhance their health, education and facilitate their learning process. MHP believes in providing all the resources to a child to support and direct their childhood in a leading way.